Consumer Reviews of BRADFORD-WHITE water heaters

Read more about BRADFORD-WHITE water heaters

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Dennis Jennings

"A Happy Man In the Shower"
I've had a few waters over the years that basically worked ok but didn't always deliver enough hot water for all the family to shower one after another and I was always the last to shower and got the luke-warm to cold water treatment which sucks early in the morning...I Finally bought my Bradford-White on the promise that it had a "higher recovery rate" for reheating the water and that it wouldn't run out before my shower turn and it doesn't!! Hooray!!

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Douglas Hoff

"Efffcient heater"
This is a 50 gallon gas model which was installed in October 2009. I heats the water faster than the old Kenmore high efficiency model and has made a notable reduction is our gas bill. The electronic ignition is nice, too. No more trying to stick the match in to light the pilot.

Date created: 2010-09-15 Name: Charlotte Parscal

"Defender"
Great water heater, we seldom run out of hot water like we did with our last water heater. This one has not given us any problems at all. In fact, our water heater is not something I ever think about, which is a good thing I suppose!