Consumer Reviews of BRADFORD-WHITE water heaters

Read more about BRADFORD-WHITE water heaters

Date created: 2010-11-27 Name: J Iva
Location: Adrian, MI

"Get the electronic ignition even if it costs more"
I replaced a 20 year old State Brand Water Heater with a BW 50 gal. unit. I could not find State Brand locally, or I would have used that brand again. The BW unit with electronic ignition saves me $92 a year because there is no standing pilot wasting gas when it is not actually heating. If the unit lasts 7.5 years it will pay for itself. The gas savings will make it FREE. It heats water in a 4 unit rental serving 7 persons and no one has reported running out of hot water in 18 months. Great recovery!

Date created: 2010-10-18 Name: J Stine
Location: Fremont, NE

"Great water heaters"
Had to get a new water heater this year because our old one started leaking. We love this water heater. We never run out of hot water and it seem to give us hot water very quickly. Definitely a good investment!

Date created: 2010-09-30 Name: ralph mcgahagin
Location: austin, tx

"Energy Saver"
This 50 gallon water heater... heats water. in spite of the name, it does not seem to be that energy efficient. but it does seem to live up to it's assigned task. the only other remarkable thing about this water heater is the recall it went through. Manufacturer did offer to replace the part... but what a hassle... and for those do-it-yourselfer's out there... they would only reimburse for a licensed plumber to do the repair.

Date created: 2010-09-18 Name: Sarah Kimmel
Location: Lehi, UT

"Safegaurd"
We very rarely run out of hot water, and it's always piping hot. We love our hot water heater!

Date created: 2010-09-17 Name: Gary Crangle
Location: Rochester, Mn 55906

"TTW1 Models"
We replaced our old water heater with a Bradford-White in May of this year. We have been very happy with the performance. I have noticed a slight decrease in our gas bill as well.

Date created: 2010-09-17 Name: Gary Free
Location: Goose Creek, SC

"THE UNIT"
My Bradford-White water heater is an electric 50 gallon unit. It does what a water heater is supposed to do. It's a simple unit with a clean exterior. I've installed an expansion tank to the top of the unit and set it in a pan. It does it's job very quietly and very well. I've never run out of hot water and that's with up to 4 people taking showers and the other household things going on at the same time that use hot water. It built to be easy to service, when needed. I recommend these units to anyone looking to get a worry-free water heater of the electric type.

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Dennis Jennings

"A Happy Man In the Shower"
I've had a few waters over the years that basically worked ok but didn't always deliver enough hot water for all the family to shower one after another and I was always the last to shower and got the luke-warm to cold water treatment which sucks early in the morning...I Finally bought my Bradford-White on the promise that it had a "higher recovery rate" for reheating the water and that it wouldn't run out before my shower turn and it doesn't!! Hooray!!

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Douglas Hoff

"Efffcient heater"
This is a 50 gallon gas model which was installed in October 2009. I heats the water faster than the old Kenmore high efficiency model and has made a notable reduction is our gas bill. The electronic ignition is nice, too. No more trying to stick the match in to light the pilot.

Date created: 2010-09-15 Name: Charlotte Parscal

"Defender"
Great water heater, we seldom run out of hot water like we did with our last water heater. This one has not given us any problems at all. In fact, our water heater is not something I ever think about, which is a good thing I suppose!