Consumer Reviews of BRADFORD-WHITE water heaters

Read more about BRADFORD-WHITE water heaters

Date created: 2013-03-05 Name: Tim
Location: Beloit OH.

"Owner"
First one started leaking right before warranty was up. So I got lucky. Second one lasted about 7yrs. That's 2 in 12yrs. Not replacing second one with Bradford.

Date created: 2013-02-26 Name: Jay
Location: Austin tx

"If you have Bradford white that has a Honeywell valve don't buy it!"
If you live in the Texas area, Bradford white has a Honeywell valve on it and I recommend you not using Bradford white hwh. The Honeywell valve breaks down had a plumbing company out here and was frustrated with Bradford white water heaters. He says they are crap rheem the way to go I love it no problems.

Date created: 2013-01-16 Name: GGunn
Location: Washington, DC

"Broke After 2 Months"
I am extremely disappointed in this product. Only two months after having it installed, the pilot light assembly broke down. Rather than send the parts that the plumbers need to fix it, the "call center" people second-guess them and send completely useless parts one at a time. Nearly a week later and we *still* don't have hot water. If you're thinking about a hot water heater, I urge you to consider some other brand.

Date created: 2013-01-13 Name: Tyrus Ritchie
Location: Spokane, Washington

"Flawless"
Had a 'Bradford-White' for 9 years now with no problems... Another 9 years would be great!

Date created: 2013-01-03 Name: SP
Location: Missouri City, TX

"Bradford water heater sucks and their customer service is worst"
I got Bradford water heater with my new house only to realize that it is a piece of junk and their customer service is ludicrously pathetic in just two years! They are thugs helping contractors make money for the company. I do not know how true it is, but one of the local plumber told me that my county mandated not to install Bradford white water heaters in our entire county! I do not think any plumber would like to lose work by telling lies, so I trust him.

Date created: 2012-12-09 Name: Richard LaRock
Location: Mount Washington, KY

"Electric water heater failure"
Hot water does not keep up with demands only after 2 1/2 years. The hot water heater was installed with new construction and functioned well for a period of time but now hot water is gone with only one shower.

Date created: 2012-11-02 Name: Lewis
Location: Toronto, ON

"'very unsatisfied' ratings are accompanied by very satisfied reviews. why??"
I quickly accessed this website to get a review on the tank and saw 3/21 'very unsatisfied' ratings. I was quite alarmed. I had little time to make a decision as the tech was there with the hot water tank and ready to install before he told me the brand. In further reading these 'very unsatisfied' rated reviews they had nothing but good things to say about the tank! Can someone please reconcile this?

Date created: 2012-10-11 Name: VN
Location: Houston, TX

"Very Please with my BW"
I own a bradford White for 16 years now and have not experience any problem at all. The unit is still in working order and producing plenty of hot water. I referred this manufacturer to my neighbor when his went out.

Date created: 2012-09-26 Name: R. Hoskin
Location: Washington, DC

"After 18 months, flawless performance"
After much research, I bought this bw 50 gal. gas water heater. I purchased it online and had it installed professonally. Heater and install passed County inspection. High efficiency unit, oceans of hot water, I've never run out. Less expensive than tankless and no electricity use. We have frequent power outages (5 days in June); I could still take long hot showers. This August (no heat) I used 25 therms of gas (bill Under $50, this included all cooking, gas dryer, and gas Weber grill) Hot water heater fuel use is minimal. I liked bw fvir design (no issues with clogged filters) drain once a year is only maintence. Only issue is anode replacement could be difficult in a few years. BW's are a little more expensive than comparable other makes. But I love the reliability and all the hot water. I expect many more years of economical trouble free service.

Date created: 2012-08-12 Location: Chicago, IL

"Having the Perfect Water Heater"
I have the best water heater that anyone could possibly ask for. For as long as I have been living in this home, which has been for 20 years, I have never had any extreme problems with my water heater. The thing I like the most about it is the fact that it doesn't cause any problems, and I can adjust it when I need to. There are not many things I can say about it that I dislike. I never had to repair the water heater at all and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I would also buy this brand again if I needed to replace this one, or another one, if I move. There are also many different features that come along with this water heater that has made my life a lot easier. I hear about others experiencing problems with their water tanks, and I refer them to this brand.