Consumer Reviews of Bosch water heaters

Read more about Bosch water heaters

Date created: 2011-06-16 Location: Trumbull, CT

"An analysis of my water heater"
I bought my water heater a year ago in order to save money on my electric bill. It really has saved me money, but at the same time, it creates a time sink and I would have probably been better off just finding a better deal on heating. I haven't had to repair it yet, but I really haven't had it that long. I would definitely buy the same brand again, because it's one of the only options someone has that is looking for a low cost, affordable solution to hot water. In fact, I have recommended this very product to several friends. We had a very bad snow storm last year, and almost everyone on my street lost power. My device kept working long after everyone else had to deal with cold showers in the dead of winter. If that's not a recommendation, I don't know what is. In conclusion, I am happy with my decision to purchase a water heater.

Date created: 2011-05-21 Location: Nashville, TN

"Quite satisfied, very little issues"
I am very satisfied with my water heater! I have a Bosch AE 125 tankless electric water heater. I switched to this tankless water heater two and a half years ago, and I'm very glad i did! It has worked almost perfectly, and the most noticeable difference is that it is almost impossible to run out of hot water in my house now. Another thing i really like about my water heater is that you don't have to wait for the water to "warm up" like i did with my old heater. The only issue i have ever had with it is that it will randomly turn off once every couple months. However, simply going into the basement and pressing a button fixes the problem! I've never had to repair or replace it, and i would easily recommend it to a friend. This is the first tankless water heater I've ever owned, and I'm very glad i made this purchase!

Date created: 2011-05-12 Location: Flint, MI

"Goodbye tank heater, on demand is the new standard"
The days of running out of hot water are like a distant memory now, on demand water is the wave of the future. We can run two showers (HOT showers) at once for as long as we like, and there is never a drop in temperature or any chance of running out, so there is no fear of being the last person to get in the shower. I will admit, the first unit we had installed was on the fritz, and would only get the water luke warm, but it was promptly replaced and now a year later we have had no problems what so ever with the heater. We also save on out power bills, as we don't have to keep a tank of hot water going all day, only when we need it. I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone who owns a home.

Date created: 2010-09-19 Name: Jessica Drye
Location: Safety Harbor ,FL

"Brand New"
Just got this 2 days ago! It works bery well! The water heats up instantly!!