Consumer Reviews of Bock water heaters

Read more about Bock water heaters

Date created: 2018-02-15 Name: TPR
Location: Putnam County, NY

"Water started pouring out bottom about year after warranty ended"
We were told bock was a good brand by our plumbing service. After only 8 years, suddenly entire bottom of water heater is pouring water out. I see rust coloring, so must have eroded! Same plumbing service installed a 3k water cleaning system, that completely cleans and neutralizes our water before it gets to the Bock water heater. So why rust/rot and water pouring out? I am being told need an entire new tank! This was a bigger tank than we needed (80 gallons) in anticipation of needing more water in the future and to ensure never run out of hot water. This bock heater should have lasted longer than warranty with a high end water cleaner, but instead completely falling apart from bottom. If you look at the rest of tank itself, it looks brand new! Complete rip off. Very disappointed

Date created: 2015-10-09 Location: Attleboro, MA

"I always have a nice hot shower!!!"
I have owned this water heater for five years and am very happy that we picked it out. We purchased this water heater brand new and had it professionally installed in our home. I have a family of five and we are constantly using hot water for laundry, dishes and showers. I have two showers and a bath tub in my house and both showers can be running at the same time and each person will still have hot water. I have never run out of hot water during a shower and neither have any of my children, I also have the water very hot. I have never had to have any repairs done to this water heater nor have I had any reason to worry. When the time comes for me to replace this water heater I would definitely be comfortable purchasing another Bock water heater for my home.