Consumer Reviews of American Standard water heaters

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about American Standard water heaters

Date created: 2015-10-14 Location: McMinnville, OR

"Solid Unit, Satisfied"
I have owned this water heater for around 10 years now, and I like the fact that it has only needed to be serviced once in its lifetime. I had a situation where we were running out of hot water within one or two showers in the morning, which was detrimental because we have 4 people living here that all need to get ready. This situation happened 2 years ago, and since we had the repairman come and fix it, the product has been solid and reliable. Since then it has been giving us all hot water showers, as needed in the morning. I consider it a stable unit, although it was repaired, because it has lasted for around 8 years without repairs. I would recommend this brand to a relative, however I believe it is discontinued, and for the reason, I can't make the recommendation. Great brand, it's a shame they stopped making these units. Solid uni, I give it a 5/5 rating.