Consumer Reviews of Vogelzang pellet stoves

#16  of 16 brands of pellet stoves

Read more about Vogelzang pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2019-01-17 Name: David Darling
Location: Jordan, NY

"Horrible Customer Service"
Had issues with a newly bought pellet stove to find out that itís been built incorrectly. It was produced without a dampener which screws up the airflow and allows smoke to billow throughout the house and shut off randomly. Customer service has been of no help and mindless fools, the stove is under warranty....which may or may not exist with this company, and pictures and receipts were sent in for replacement or maintenance on site and calls were made daily over 3-4 weeks with being put on hold then disconnected. What a joke!

Date created: 2018-02-02 Name: Ruben Herera
Location: Alamosa, CO

"Poor service"
I have had the stove for approximately 6 months and was very satisfied until I started having problems then the service is terrible. The help line has individuals who know nothing and just hang up. I spent 4 hours on the phone to get no where. I was planning to purchase and stove but would tell people to turn away from this product.
Date created: 2017-01-09 Name: Jason
Location: Detroit, MI

"Poor customer service"
I have a Vogelzang pellet stove that I bought and it won't ignite. I have called United States Stove Company who makes it, numerous times to simply find someone who can repair it. They gave me a list of people to call, however, not a single one offers service. They're just retail stores. Finally, a guy emailed me back and to say he was being snotty is an understatement. I can't get through to tech services and they won't call me back. I would highly recommend that no one buys any of their products as you stuck with it if you need warranty or service on the unit. I'm in the metro Detroit area, it does get very cold here, can't believe they will leave you high and dry