Consumer Reviews of United States Stove Company pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2016-12-13 Name: Pinnon
Location: West Plains, MO

"Customer service"
Have had a problem with the stove, but, the folks at the customer service was very helpful. Kelly Moore and Kelly Lehr were both very nice and tried there best to help me as fast as possible with my problem. They are sending me a part needed to fix the problem. I appreciate dealing with such nice folk, who care about there customers, it's refreshing to know there's still companies who care for and about the needs of their customers.

Date created: 2016-12-06 Name: MC
Location: Des Moines IA

"Works like a charm"
This is simply put one of the best stoves i have used when it comes to heating my home. As i choose to forgo a traditional way of heating my home and wanted something with a nice aesthetic to it so i was searching for some stuff at my local store and i saw this pretty thing. I loved how it looked and was worried it would not work well. I took the plunge for it and once i got it home it made my living room like so much better and i was surprised once i turned it on and it made my living room feel great like a cozy sock that keeps you warm and kempt. I would say if you are in need of a pellet stove this is the exact one you want it is perfect in almost every way. The price is pretty affordable too so anyone can afford this when updating the home for quality and good prices!
Date created: 2016-11-29 Name: Jay
Location: Northern New Jersey

"Keeping us very warm and toasty"
We are so in love with our cozy little pellet stove by US Stove Company. We have used other types of space heating units in the past and were initially reluctant to look into pellet stoves. However, last Christmas while visiting a friend of ours who owned this very model, we just fell in love with it. It lent the perfect warm and cozy ambiance to our winter holiday party. It was a feeling we really wanted to recreate in our home. We looked into it as soon as we got home and ordered it right away. We have been using this lovely little unit for just under a year now. It has functioned perfectly well and has not yet required any kind of repairs. We will soon be buying another unit for our recently finished basement. I highly recommend this great pellet stove to anyone looking for a pellet stove or any space heating solution.
Date created: 2016-10-09 Name: Anonamouse

"Don't buy a US Stove."
I bought this stove at TSC. Started out OK, then halfway into the first season I had problems with the blower fan. Contacted US stove's customer assistance and got no help. Talked with the store manager at TSC, ended up fixing it myself. Next season, the blower fan motor burned out. Contacted US Stove and was told it was a discontinued model, and my one-year warranty had expired. I payed $2,600 for the stove that still sits in my basement today. Bottom line is, if you buy from a big box store you're stuck with the box. Buy your furnace or stove from a reputable heating company. You get what you pay for...
Date created: 2014-10-18 Name: j w sharp
Location: Southeast Michigan

"King pellet stove 5500XL"
Always broken. I've received no help from the company, outside of reading out of the same manual that came with the stove. If I were to buy half the parts they try to sell me, I could buy a real pellet stove. It worked one year and is giving a different fail code every time you try and start it, but the system test shows all components are working. The junk man can have this one. I'd rather pay for propane.
Date created: 2014-03-07 Name: Zachary Kiliszewski
Location: Sand Lake MI

"Frustrated"
I bought this stove on December 16th and it worked well for two weeks.This is the worst American made product that I have ever purchased- 4,200 dollars. I tried for two days to contact customer service and got nowhere.The paint is coming off the door, the agitator motor has been replaced, the agitator itself burned up after a month.The vacuum switch went bad. The place I bought the stove told me to call up and complain, but I can't get ahold of anyone. It's to the point of getting my money back or getting a lawyer.