Consumer Reviews of United States Stove Company pellet stoves

Read more about United States Stove Company pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2014-10-18 Name: j w sharp
Location: Southeast Michigan

"King pellet stove 5500XL"
Always broken. I've received no help from the company, outside of reading out of the same manual that came with the stove. If I were to buy half the parts they try to sell me, I could buy a real pellet stove. It worked one year and is giving a different fail code every time you try and start it, but the system test shows all components are working. The junk man can have this one. I'd rather pay for propane.

Date created: 2014-03-07 Name: Zachary Kiliszewski
Location: Sand Lake MI

"Frustrated"
I bought this stove on December 16th and it worked well for two weeks.This is the worst American made product that I have ever purchased- 4,200 dollars. I tried for two days to contact customer service and got nowhere.The paint is coming off the door, the agitator motor has been replaced, the agitator itself burned up after a month.The vacuum switch went bad. The place I bought the stove told me to call up and complain, but I can't get ahold of anyone. It's to the point of getting my money back or getting a lawyer.