Consumer Reviews of Pleasant Hearth pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2016-11-07 Name: CJD
Location: Charlottesville, VA

"Pleasant Hearth PH35PSL"
After owning this stove for the past two heating seasons I can say that I am really impressed by it's output. I really like not having to cut, split, and season wood anymore for heating my home. It has been trouble free during the time that I have owned it and I would encourage you to consider this brand if you are in the market for a good pellet stove.

Date created: 2016-11-01 Location: Grand Rapids, MI

"awesome and reliable"
I really love the pellet stove. It keeps us warm. Is efficient. Although it was expensive, it is easy to work with. Found that it is reliable and honest. Also, we loved the color of the stove and the fact that it didn't get too hot on the outside so that it would burn the animals inside the house. I haven't needed to repair it. This unit is less than a year old.. I think maybe a couple of months that we have had it.
Date created: 2016-10-31 Location: Baltimore, MD

"A great way to heat your house with out electricity"
I have owned this unit for 2 years now and it is fantastic. I like it because it heats my entire house with efficiency and the way it circulates the heat around my house is more efficient that my central heater. It also doesn't use oil, gas or electricity which is a huge plus on my budget and the environment. There is nothing that I really dislike about it because I have not had any problems with it nor have I really seen any downsides. I have never had to repair the stove; nothing has ever broken on the stove. Also, the stove is very easy to clean. I would buy a Pleasant Hearth stove again because they are a great way of heating the house without using electricity, oil or gas. I would definitely recommend this stove to a friend because it is a great way to heat your house.
Date created: 2016-10-31 Location: 59701

"Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stove is a Cut Above the Rest"
I have had the Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stove only for 1 season, but it has performed better than we could have hoped for. We replaced an older wood stove-type with this, and it is so much better. I really like the quick clean-up and easier-to-use pellets over traditional wood. The pellets take up a lot less space, and (I think) are a lot easier to clean up, and I don't have to cut, haul and stack any firewood! The stove has an automatic temperature setting that can turn it off and on by itself. I also like that it is made in America and comes with a 5 year warranty.