Consumer Reviews of Pleasant Hearth pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2018-03-14 Name: Paul Bauder
Location: Monroe, WA

"PH35PS Pellet Stove"
We bought this stove 4 years ago, March 2014 and have been mostly pleased with it. It did start to get loud but when I vacuumed the blades on the convection blower it quieted down. Now I have my first real problem with it, the ignitor has gone bad. Easy fix except the part is not available. Anywhere. Called the customer service department and was told it is back ordered may be available in 30 to 45 days. Not good. Maybe I can have it fixed before next winter, otherwise it is an expensive ornament.

Date created: 2018-02-02 Name: DEBRA SUTTON
Location: Michigan

"Bad stove"
Had 3 dials 2 heat probes all in 2 months replaced just broke again brand new.
Date created: 2017-02-04 Name: AL
Location: Lakeland, FL

"I love my peelet stove!!!"
I have owned this pellet stove for about three months. I got it at Home Depot. I especially love the auto-ignition feature. So far, so good with no repairs or issues. My dad recommended this one to me, as he has the same one. Since he lives in the Mid-West where temperatures get very cold, I figured I could trust his judgement. Home Depot offers a warranty with the purchase, so I felt secure with buying it too. I'm so glad I did, and I would recommend it to any friend or family member who's looking for one. I live in central Florida, and this is all I need to heat my entire home during the Winter nights. Sometimes it's overkill actually, but I like it. I also like how it adds a feeling of relaxation to the atmosphere, which electric heaters do not do. It looks great.
Date created: 2017-01-22 Name: GT
Location: Flagstaff, AZ

"Better then a Fire Place"
We actually bought and installed the stove spring of 2014 after the burn season. Started using it in October of 2014 and have loved it ever since. I clean it regularly (weekly for the most part and monthly for some of the other areas) and my home is nice and toasty. We're remodeling and making a lot of repairs so the house right now is drafty but it's still warm even in Michigan winter. My only issue is the noise that started after the most recent monthly cleaning. I'm reading on here that a rubber bushing is probably giving out... I've already emailed the company but I may call them anyway. I still love the stove and would tell anyone to get one... but make sure you get extra bits so you have them on hand. The parts are easy to get because another great feature is that it is made in the USA so its easy to replace what ever is needed. Install and enjoy a nice toasty winter even in the most bitter weather imaginable.
Date created: 2017-01-03 Name: ag
Location: Cumberland, RI

"Good, efficient and well worth the money"
We have owned our pellet stove for about a year and it is great. It ventilates perfect, heats quickly and efficiently in comparison to oil. The gentlemen who came to help install the unit and explain some troubleshooting inquiries were great. Since we have installed it we have not had to make any repairs, besides the basic cleaning and optional cleaning supplies that can be purchased. I would absolutely buy the brand again and actually will be for our second home in Maine and yes we have recommended the same brand for two families who have purchased the same one. LOVE IT!
Date created: 2016-10-31 Location: Baltimore, MD

"A great way to heat your house with out electricity"
I have owned this unit for 2 years now and it is fantastic. I like it because it heats my entire house with efficiency and the way it circulates the heat around my house is more efficient that my central heater. It also doesn't use oil, gas or electricity which is a huge plus on my budget and the environment. There is nothing that I really dislike about it because I have not had any problems with it nor have I really seen any downsides. I have never had to repair the stove; nothing has ever broken on the stove. Also, the stove is very easy to clean. I would buy a Pleasant Hearth stove again because they are a great way of heating the house without using electricity, oil or gas. I would definitely recommend this stove to a friend because it is a great way to heat your house.
Date created: 2016-10-31 Location: 59701

"Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stove is a Cut Above the Rest"
I have had the Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stove only for 1 season, but it has performed better than we could have hoped for. We replaced an older wood stove-type with this, and it is so much better. I really like the quick clean-up and easier-to-use pellets over traditional wood. The pellets take up a lot less space, and (I think) are a lot easier to clean up, and I don't have to cut, haul and stack any firewood! The stove has an automatic temperature setting that can turn it off and on by itself. I also like that it is made in America and comes with a 5 year warranty.