Consumer Reviews of PelPro pellet stoves

#13  of 16 brands of pellet stoves

• 1

Read more about PelPro pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2018-10-30 Name: Stan Crisp
Location: Tustin, MI

"PP130 Wood Pellet Stove"
I have owned the PelPro PP130 pellet stove for 3 years now and I'm on my 3rd convection blower. These convection blowers are junk. I was told by Pel Pro that I would have to increase cleaning of the convection blower from every month to every week. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Date created: 2018-03-14 Name: j chateauvert

"Total junk"
Junk! Bought brand new got a whole 5 months out of it before it stopped working. What a joke! American made means nothing but total junk.
Date created: 2018-02-02 Name: Mary Jo Listerman
Location: Michigan

"Don't buy one."
Bought my first one 2 years ago and have had nothing but problems with it ever since. When I bought it 2 months later it filled my trailer full of smoke on New Year's Eve night. Returned it the next morning to Menards and they replaced it with another one and I've had to replace the motor on it , thank god it was still under warranty and now that the warranty is expired I need to replace the blower motor. Very disappointed in it. Will not recommend anyone to buy one. Should of put my $700.00 towards something better and more reliable.
Date created: 2017-12-23 Name: Susan Fleury
Location: Collingwood

"Do NOT buy. This stove will kill you. Door welds burn off"
This stove will kill you. Door welds burn off. The middle of the night and the smoke detector saved my family. The weld burned and the door opened filling house with smoke. Only had stove one year and had to replace snap disk, blower motor, auger and now door handle. Takes months for parts to be shipped from the us to Canada. Nobody services or installs this brand here. Save your money and your lives.
Date created: 2017-12-22 Name: wm holloway
Location: Terre Haute, IN

"Very disappointing"
Tsc90 stove has fail to work. I changed circuit board No Go. Very disappointing. Seeking a refund now.
Date created: 2017-03-12 Name: MI
Location: Brooklyn, NY

"The review of my Pellet stove"
I have owned the unit since 1999. I am very pleased with it and it has served me well. I would definitely recommencement the unit to my friend. I have own this stove for about 6 months now and I'm just starting to use it. I will say I like the features it offers and it seems reliable. Bought this to supplement and hopefully eliminate costly electric heat in my basement media room slash man cave. It's a big room that occupies about half my basement which is around 1000 square feet. It heats that room into the high seventies to mid 80s on the lowest possible setting.
Date created: 2017-01-18 Name: DL
Location: St. Louis

"Big Heat, Little stove"
I purchased this stove a little over 8 months ago because our old stove was getting a little run down. After shopping around I finally decided on this stove due to the fact that it is made in the USA and how sturdy it seemed when I looked at it in the store. I love the heat this stove puts out and it keeps my garage toasty warm when I need to work on my cars. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that needs to keep a garage or work space warm. It has kept my natural gas bills super low even in the coldest winters of Missouri and not having to go outside and load firewood in the wheel barrow is worth every penny. I haven't had any problems yet (it is a pretty simple system) and I hope to keep this stove as long as I kept my previous stove.
Date created: 2016-10-31 Location: Keene, NH

of 5 stars Unknown

"The perfect option"
I have had this unit for two years. I bought it for a home studio/office that was in a separate building that had no heat so was essentially useless about half the year. I love how simple and efficient it is. I simply keep it stocked and I get a nice even heat all burn long. I admit there had been a bit of a learning curve to it as I had only previously had wood stoves and the two function and require different techniques. Once learned though, its been very easy. Any repairs I have had to have made were able to be handled by myself or a local stove person. This stove seems to be fairly rare where I live however the repairman was impressed with the product and seemed pleased with it. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who needs a solid, simple stove. I would, in the future buy another one of these products if the need arose.