Consumer Reviews of Osburn pellet stoves

#4  of 16 brands of pellet stoves

Read more about Osburn pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2016-11-20 Name: GM
Location: Washington, NJ

"Pumps out great heat and looks good"
I have had this stove for one year now. It was installed right before I bought my house last year. At first I was concerned about heating my house with a wood stove because I've only ever had gas before, but it actually was very easy to use. The stove takes a while to heat up the house, but when it's going the heat is rather consistent and strong. So far there did not have to be any repairs. The guys who installed it did a good job so I don't anticipate any problems for a long while. I really like the electric start and the storage capacity of the hopper. Also, it adds some nice aesthetics to my house when I have it going for guests. Those two things alone made it very easy to use. I barely turn on any of my electric heaters now. It really suits my 1400 sq. ft. house well. I am in the process of putting up a large detached garage on my property and I am definitely going to go with an Osburn stove to keep it warm during the winter.

Date created: 2016-11-20 Name: GM
Location: Washington, NJ

"Pumps out great heat and looks good"