Consumer Reviews of Napoleon pellet stoves

#2  of 16 brands of pellet stoves
5 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about Napoleon pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2016-11-07 Name: SB
Location: Sarasota FL

"Pellets Save Money"
I am on my 5th winter with my NPS 40. It has saved a ton of money. I clean it once a week and it has performed very well. I use Energex pellets with ease and get superb heat. I used cheaper pellets once and they jammed the auger, which is no fun to disassemble and clean out at 4 am. The stove is well built. Everything on this stove is fairly easy to access to clean and all components are easy to replace. Mine has the first generation exhaust mower and the bearings are starting to go. I keep them lubricated every 3-4 weeks with Kroil, but will likely replace the motor this year. My guess is that 90% of the problems that people experience with the NPS 40 is from failure to read the instructions, clean it and use decent pellets. Get to know this stove--its not hard--and you will get tremendous utility out of it.