Consumer Reviews of Kozi pellet stoves

#8  of 16 brands of pellet stoves

Read more about Kozi pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2018-01-10 Name: R. Boxell
Location: Anola Manitoba, Canada

"Best Pellet Stove Ever"
Best Pellet Stove ever!!! It is cold up here in the Great White North and our Baywin Kozi Pellet Stove has kept us warm on those cold winter nights (-40 with wind chill) since 2008 all winter long. If you look after it, it will look after you. Has not let us down yet. Have read other people's negative comments and I have none. After all, it's Canadian made to last Eh!!!

Date created: 2017-05-24 Name: John J. Morris
Location: Webster, MA

"Terrible electrics"
The electrical and electronic components in the unit have proven to every iron to failure and very expensive to replace. Kozi customer service tells me that to prevent these problems "use the stove less"

Date created: 2016-12-19 Name: CM
Location: Clovis, NM

"My Kozi Stove is Wonderful"
This free standing pellet stove was already installed when we purchased our home in 2009. It is the first pellet stove we have ever used and we love it. It sits in our kitchen and will heat our whole, 3000 sq ft house if we crank it up to high. We are currently in the process of replacing the motor, but for the age of this stove that isn't a big deal, nor is it a hard process. We are doing the work ourselves (you have to love the internet), we are just waiting for the new motor to arrive by mail. If we ever wanted to update this stove I really believe we would buy a Kozi again. We have another "off brand" pellet stove insert in our living room that has caused us nothing but problems since we purchased our home. In fact, it is so bad, we are getting ready to remove it use the gas connection to insert some gas logs. If we ever decide to get a new pellet stove insert for that area, it will probably be a Kozi. I highly recommend this product to anyone in the market.