Consumer Reviews of Harman pellet stoves

#10  of 16 brands of pellet stoves

Read more about Harman pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2016-11-30 Name: CG
Location: Grass Valley, California.

"Harman Pellet stoves for right heating"
Hi, I have been using Harman pellet stove for my home for last six months and I have been very satisfied with it. I like that it is very easy to use and is good in heating the whole atmosphere. I also got a discount on the purchase. I would definitely recommend it to my friends to buy it. I am sure it will not disappoint anyone. In the last six months I haven't had a problem yet. Anyone who wants to buy a heating stove should go ahead with this brand. Best of luck. It was suggested to me by my friend Nancy. She herself is in complete appreciation of this stove. I am happy to listen to her words. My husband is also in appreciation of this product. You can get it installed with a direct vent outside. Nothing to worry , it's a safe bet. It is cost effective and durable. It also comes in different variants. Check it out before you decide on your purchase.

Date created: 2016-11-20 Name: B. Smith
Location: Pittsfield, NH

"The best"
Harman is known for its over built and well made stoves. Have had mine for roughly 5 years now. Only thing I have had to replace is the ESP probe. As with most branded stuff the part itself was pricey for what it is but I haven't had any issues since replacing it. Everything else has been flawless. Clean it once a week, pull the over sized dust pan when needed. The hopper holds almost 2 full bags. Easily gets it through the day and night even in the coldest months. It currently keeps my 2600 2 story home nice and toasty all winter all on its own. Can get below 70 degrees on those nights of -10F in the far end of the house but this is mostly due to air movement. If I had to do it again I would buy another Harman this thing is amazing. I set the temp and it does the work. Off and on when needed, no need to idle. Saves a lot of pellets in the spring and fall.
Date created: 2016-11-04 Name: LT
Location: belvidere nj

"Satisfied customer"
I looked at many brand names for pellet stoves and Harman always stood out as the best. I've had my Harman stove for 8 years now and have loved it. It heats my entire house of 1200 sq ft. It's quiet and looks good in my house. I did have to have the motor repaired after 3 years. This was not due to the stove but my chimney. I found out that my chimney was leaking water inside and created a dampness on the stove. Otherwise no problems as long as you keep your stove clean it will continue to do its job. I would definitely recommend this stove to family and friends. I went with the best and that's what I got. A very happy customer!