Consumer Reviews of Ashley Hearth pellet stoves

Read reviews of other Pellet Stove brands

Date created: 2018-02-12 Name: E Henry
Location: New Hampshire

"Not happy yet"
We have had this stove for almost 2 months now, and so far we are pretty dissatisfied with it. We have switched over from wood, and realize there is a learning curve, but didn't think it would be so much work to take care of. We are cleaning it out-and I mean everything-every 2 days! When I made a call to the company for advise, they contradicted everything I read in the manual. I am willing to give it more time, but wish they would send me in the right direction! Wish I had held out til I had done more research.

Date created: 2018-01-11 Name: Dar

"Pathetic customer service"
Glow plug went less than a month after purchase. Have been trying for last 2 months to get replacement.

Date created: 2017-03-03 Name: Donna OBrien
Location: Branchport, NY

We purchased a stove that worked for 10 days and the auger broke on Jan. 31, 2017. It is now March 3, 2017 and they have not replaced the auger. Consumer service stinks, they put you on hold and then hang up or some excuse every time for not sending the parts. 1,500 dollars down the drain and I am heating with electric. Can't find anyone in us Stove company that cares. Hold on your pocket and run the other way.....JUNK

Date created: 2016-11-28 Name: Jp
Location: Covington, GA

"Only good for super small areas"
I have had my Ashley pellet heater for about seven months now. It was advertised to have a capacity of twenty-five pounds in the hopper, to heat two thousand two hundred square feet, and to last 24 hours at the lowest setting. The main room I got this for is five hundred and fifty square feet and on the highest setting it barely warms the room. Also, when kept on the lowest setting it only lasted 11 hours, not twenty-four as advertised. The hopper also does not hold twenty-five pounds as advertised, I only managed to get about twenty pounds which is not bad, but still less than what is advertised. Another thing, I went through an entire bag of pellets in the eleven hours it lasted. One thing I do like is that it warms great for the mini study we have which is only about three hundred and seventy-five square feet. Other than that, I would not purchase this brand or style heater again wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Date created: 2016-11-04 Location: Jacksonville, Florida

"I own a Ashley pellet stove"
I own an Ashley pellet stove, it's really the best thing out there for those cold winter months. It's also an awesome showpiece in the room, I love it, it's reliable, never been fixed, never had any problems with it! I've owned it for about 2 years now and I don't dislike a thing about it, it's simply awesome! I would most certainly, without a shadow of a doubt, purchase from the Brand again, maybe even the same unit for another room. I am most pleased with the brand and would recommend it to all my friends and close associates, the brand, Ashley, certainly has my trust. Everyone should own an Ashley pellet stove in my book. Also when it comes to looks it has all other brands beat, nothing can match the slick lines and contours of my unit, you've be hard pressed to find a better unit out there!