York Furnace Reviews

"Not durable"

No problems until year 8. This year had to call in 3 different repair person on 4 different occasions to resolve different issue. First couple of times was issues with my sensors. Now I'm experiencing issues with the motherboard. There appears to be a connection that is loose. I had to bring in someone to fix this twice now. If it happens again I will need to replace the motherboard. Cost to fix this $1000. Whatever savings are obtained from energy savings is gone and probably more costly in repairs.

Joseph

"New Unit for Broken furnace owner"

The unit has provided heat for my house now for almost a month and it feels nicer. I will have to see how much it saves in the future months to come. My installer was very courteous and quick to get the work done when my other furnace stopped working.

Seth

American Fork, UT

"Brand New Unit"

We replaced our old unit (Rheem) after 10 years because it failed. We chose a York as a replacement because they offered the longest warranty on parts and labor and because it is the brand our contractor recommended. It has been installed for about an hour and is currently working great.

B. Rudge

Brentwood, TN

"Not Impressed"

We purchased the home in December, 2016 and within two weeks the furnace shut down. After seven days the furnace shut down again. We are into this furnace for over $750.00 dollars and more to come for the part that had to be ordered. This furnace is only four years old and has had recurring problems for the past four years! I am going to do more research and then ask the company why they have not made this right.

Wendellyn Plummer

Indiana

"Horrible"

I had an older furnace that worked great until something with the burner happened. I was told it was going to be a very expensive fix so I looked at getting a new furnace. We got a York because someone said they were decent or good. They were wrong. I never had an issue with the old one till it went. This new one doesn't light the burner and it has 2 different codes that come on. 1 failure to light and something else. I have to go down into the crawl space and pull the cover off and mess with the cover switch and hold it down to light it. If it doesn't light I let off and repeat till it does. I will never buy or support this York furnace. It's garbage.

Nick