York Furnace Reviews

"Do not buy York."

We put a York heating/ air conditioning unit in after hurricane Sandy. We paid a fortune for the unit. It keeps breaking down and we've spent hundreds of dollars on top of the 12,0000 we put in for the entire installation process. Now we're in the middle of a heatwave and we have no air because we need a new compressor that will cost 800 with labor etc. Don't buy York!

E. Pasik

Long Beach, NY

"Bad quality"

I can not leave a -5, or I would. Unit is not five years old yet and I have spent more on repairs than the 7.5 ton unit cost me

John George

Moline, IL

"Horrific"

If you want to fix your HVAC unit every month, buy a York, absolute garbage.

A

Ottawa, ON, Canada

"Furnace"

Absolutely wonderful young men. Very knowledgeable and professional. Polite. Very expertly done. And the York furnace is amazing. I would highly recommend J.R. Swanson and the York furnace.

Barbara Sperry

Niagara Falls, NY

"New Install"

I like the unit because it is very quiet. I have not had it long enough to determine how much it will lower utility bills. My contractor was wonderful.

Reba H.