York Furnace Reviews

"Thank you York! No Space Heater Needed Anymore!"

I have had to use a space heater in my Master Bedroom for years. I tried adding foam insulation around the window frames and covered the windows with plastic etc, etc. After having a York furnace installed, I have no more problems. I couldn't believe the difference in the whole house. The heat was consistent in each room. Now I have to turn the temperature down at bedtime or the room gets too warm. What a switch. If I had know what a difference it would have made to have a new more efficient unit I would have bought it years ago. Thanks York! No more space heater needed.

Rose

Manhattan, KS

"Central gas furnace"

The York gas heating system is very efficient, quiet & cost saving

JIM

Millstone. Nj

"Furnace installation"

I recently had a new furnace installed and I am extremely happy with the furnace and the service provider that put it in.

Kathleen York

Kingston Ontario

"New furnace Broken in 7 years"

I had a new furnace installed in September of 2010. 2011 I had problems. 2014 I had problems. 2017 December its broken and I need a new unit?????

Anitra

Kenner, LA

"Worst furnace you can buy!!"

We bought this furnace in 2010. Have had to have repairs done almost every year. Still not working properly. Lucky we have 10 year warranty, once the warranty is done we will be purchasing a new furnace and it will not be a York. Don't waste your money or time with a York!

Roxanna Thayer