York Air Conditioner Reviews

"York air conditioning"

I am very dissatisfied with York. I have spent as much money on repairs as the purchase price. I Had maintains done in January this year, and service3 times since then for no air. This is ridiculous during this heat of index of 105 days after day and can't get Service for 3-4 days, then out pocket hotel plus repairs.

D. Gregg

Jacksonville, FL

"York AC Unit Sucks"

2 York AC/Heat Pump Units installed at the new home in 2013. 2015 the blower motor went out on the downstairs unit. Parts covered but not labor, $250 in expense. 2018 upstairs unit is leaking Freon. The warranty has expired on both units. There are no quality York products! 5 years old and its leaking freon at a rate of 3#'s per year. Now its find the leak and repair or replace the unit, all at my cost. Stay away from york! Complete Garbage!

K. Burmood

Augusta, GA

"Stay away"

Ac guy recommended this unit, did not work when installed both AC/Heat unit failed within months of each other. I sent a message to york and never got a response to the issue, they replaced the a/c unit a couple of months later but my Electric bill has doubled since I had this unit installed. It makes a very loud noise with coming on and off and per the local dealer that is normal for york, they actually told me they normally try not to sell YORK…if you have a choice do not buy this product.

Michael Weaster

Houston, TX

"14 Years of Cool and more"

I have had a two-stage York Affinity in my home for over 14 years so far – love two-stage comfort and great utility bills. The variable speed blower makes the system extra quiet, too. I especially like the fact that these products are built in the United States! I have had York products in my house since 1982, and since I have sold them since then, I know quite a bit about them, their heritage, and why my family and friends use York products too.

Tom Roberts

Lenexa, KS

"Extremely unsatisfied"

I purchased this unit a year and a half ago and it's not working. It had a leak and the coils froze and have to be replaced, and they have to find the leak. The warranty covers parts, but not labor, and it's going to cost me at least $750.00 to fix it. I wish I'd read these reviews before I bought it because I would have got a different brand. Now I'm stuck with it.

M. Allen