Worcester Boiler Reviews

"I will be writing about how well my boiler works throughout my house. I must say it works better then the last couple places we"

We have recently gotten this boiler since the move to this house, so it has been about 3 months. It has worked amazingly for us. There has yet to be any problems unlike with our last model which came with the house originally. It had leaks and cracks, which were going to cost us too much to repair to the point where we thought it would be better to just buy ourselves a new one. I must say, the one we currently have is amazing and I have recommended it to my family and friends. It just took a while to get here.

Palatine, Illinois

"Review of my boiler"

I have been using this boiler since 2007. I am very satisfied with its quality. it's very convenient and of a good standard. I like it because of its brand's standard. One thing that I dislike about my boiler is that it's too small our family. I have never had to repair or replace it, because it's working very efficiently. I would recommend that my friends buy a Worcester brand boiler.

Firestone Park, CA