WoodMaster Wood Furnace Reviews

"Love this woodstove"

Had 20 years only 2 small holes we welded up, the door was under warranty they honored the door at half price, love..love..would buy another one

Richard Janczuk

Sterling, MI

"Great Wood Fired Boiler"

We've owned and heated our home with a Woodmaster 4400 for 12 winters now and have absolutely no complaints. Last winter was exceptionally cold and long – our house, garage, hot water, and hot tub all stayed as warm as we wanted. The only time we let it burn out and our lp system kicks on is when we take a trip once or twice a winter. Excellent system!

D. Smith

SW, MI

"Used WoodMaster 434"

Bought a "used" Wood-Master 434 as a cost save during our totally new central hvac install. This means ducts, the whole dam works for a split level ( $$$ ). During purchase time of a 12-13 year old wood boiler I was smacking the boiler inside with a hammer and listening for the dreaded "THUDDD." Guy thought I was on meth – LOL. But all clear. Now month three with no regrets as of yet. The low temps have not hit, but I am happy even with a used unit. 12-24 reload at 20-40 degrees with random mixed wood. A load being 4 to 6 pieces, nothing large. Just clean the ash like a OSD freak and find that perfect dampener setting and you are golden. Hell, I may spend 10 minutes a day doing this, so it's not a real chore like an old air to air front loader growing up …uggg! Have a spare noids, fan and pump just in case and maybe a temperature control. I will post more during Jan – Feb 🙂

Jacob Mcgrath

Minnesota

"The best yet"

My previous wood furnace was a wood doctor.It burned at too high a temperature and I had to add approximately 3 gal of water a week.With this furnace I knew the amount of water and the amount of ph solution used to bring the PH within the limits. I worked out the formula and mixed up 4 liter jugs. I also purchased a pp meter. I Only add approximately 4 liters of mixed water/solution a year.I Also lowered the temperature settings by 10 degrees. It works very well. I have no complaints. I would buy the same brand again. My neighbor had a wood doctor and changed to a WoodMaster. He really like his.

Brian Buchanan

Cape Breton Nova Scotia Canada

"Do Not Recommend"

Purchased a WoodMaster 3300 in 2008. In 2015 had our first major issue with massive leaking in the firebox. Filed a warranty claim and had welder repair unit. Last month another major issue with even worse leaking in firebox. Contacted WoodMaster, upon review, they say our last claim shouldn't have been approved, it shouldn't have been considered repairable then and we should have been offered a discount on a new one; however, since it was repaired they will now do nothing to make good on the warranty and faulty product. The unit does not hold up well, had it only 9 years, and they do not honor the warranty! Bad company, bad customer service. Will never do business with again! Looking to purchase a Central Boiler!

Dalton