Whitfield Pellet Stove Reviews

"Would Not Repurchase"

I have owned this model for 3 years. It has worked fine up until now. It just started shutting itself down after running for two hours. The low temp sensor has died on it twice. The stove has been thoroughly cleaned and I bypassed and replaced the low temp sensor. I even replaced the control board. Nothing helps. The stove starts up fine…then it stops feeding pellets until the flame goes out, then it will start feeding pellets again and restart, then stops. I have given up on pellet stoves because of this.

CM

Atlanta

"Warmth on winter ngihts"

Love my pellet stove, Have been using it for almost 2 years now. I love the ease of not having to load logs into it and the mess from storing logs in the house. I have never needed to repair the stove since I have purchased it. I would highly recommend Whitfield stoves to a friend they are very affordable and efficient.

TAS