Westinghouse Boiler Reviews

"A Boiler that Last a Lifetime"

I bought this boiler last year. I live with my parents and my grandmother. We like that it does a good job heating our two story house as we know a lot of people that have problems keeping a larger home warm. I had no issues with it. The thing I love most about it is that it helps me save on cost, and it is very, very efficient. It works perfectly for me and my family. I love this product! I highly recommend this product to my friends and relatives.

Los Angeles, CA

"Westinghouse Premium Boiler Review"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

We moved into our home five years ago and the boiler was already installed. We are a large family, and have two showers in the house. We have never had a problem with running out of hot water, which keeps the peace in our home! When we turn on the tap, the water usually takes about 30 seconds to warm up, which is expected of any boiler. We had not encountered any malfunctions, although we did experience a major leak that caused severe damage to our carpets. This was a great boiler until it leaked all over the place. What a mess!

Baltimore, MD

"Mercadies of Boilers"

If you are on the market for a new boiler I highly recommend this one! We have had it for just over a year now and have not had any problems to date. With our growing family constantly taking showers, baths, doing dishes and running the dishwasher and the washing machine we never run out of hot water! Our water gets hot quickly and doesn't run out even after Mommy's long showers to escape. We put it to the test during last year's frigid winter and again our water was hot in seconds. My husband is pretty handy, but did have a little bit of difficulty installing it himself. If you are unsure or are not the most handy I would suggest having someone else install it. He did have to run to the store on more than one occasion to get parts. It is a little bigger than our previous boiler, but to never run out of hot water makes it worth all of the extra space taken up in the basement. It has truly been worth every penny, highly recommended!

Boston, MA

"The Westinghouse Boiler is a must have to own in every home."

I have owned my Westinghouse boiler for roughly a year since I bought my first house. The thing I love most about it is that it helps me save on cost, and it is very, very efficient. Since it is actually quite small it takes up very little room and is very easy to install once you purchase it. When I bought this boiler the store worker said it helps reduce carbon monoxide and dioxide. I don't know how true that is but that is really my only complaint. So far I have not needed it repaired and hope not to for many years. I would absolutely buy the same brand again and definitely recommend it to a friend.

Kansas City, MO

"Best Boiler Out!"

I have owned this Westinghouse boiler for around a year and a half now and I am absolutely in love. I was hesitant at first, as I thought it was a little too expensive, and I really contemplated going with a brand not as expensive, but in the end, I am so glad I went with this one. The amount of money I have saved on my utility bills is amazing! This boiler is well worth the price tag. I have had absolutely no issues with it, as a couple of people have reported, and it is far and away the best boiler I have ever had. If I ever for some reason need to replace it, I will for sure be going back to this brand. It takes up hardly any room compared to a few others I looked at too. Overall this unit is great and is worth the money. I recommend the Westinghouse brand to anyone looking for quality.

Canal Winchester, OH