WEIL-MCLAIN Boiler Reviews

"Horrible product"

Wish I had seen the dissatisfaction before we got this furnace. We have had 3-6 service calls every winter. Tonight it is 22 degrees out and dropping. Servicemen got it running today after it stopped last night. Not working again. Getting rid of it. Weil McLain no help. Do not buy their product.

L Holland

Newton, MA

"Worst boiler ever"

It has been several years since I paid 14,000 for the above boiler. It is on a regular service plan but still has had numerous breakdowns. Valve broke completely in 4 years McClain couldn't provide a replacement. McClain would not provide list of distributors to call to see if I could find the part. My furnace has not worked properly for more that it has functioned as expected we have had at least 30 service calls for defective issues most without the problem being fixed. This is a terrible product and should not be on the market.

dave jividen

Wheeling, WV

"Won't stand behind warranty"

Beware – boiler block (main part) 20 year warranty no worth the paper it is written on. Block cracked after 5 years and they won't cover it do to mineral deposits. What water does not have minerals in it.

john king

Cascade, WI

"Don't waste your money"

My Ultra Series 2 boiler has not worked properly for one complete heating season since installation 7 years ago. Initially, my unit was not installed properly which was the installers fault, not factory however Weil-McClain offered no help. The unit has shut down anywhere from 3 to 12 times a year due to overheating. We are afraid to travel during the winter for fear of our house freezing up.

Rodger Scheetz

Kintnersville, PA

"Unpleasant experience"

This is the biggest piece of junk I have ever purchased. Three blowers, three circuit boards, one tank that leaked and now another circuit board.

k Kleinik