Weatherking Furnace Reviews

"Overpriced junk"

This furnace was installed one month ago and it is giving me problems already! will be replacing this unit in the near future, i want reliability so i will pay for something and not have to have service continually. the last unit never had to be repaired and it was a "cheaper" manufacturer. very disappointed!

james m.

toledo, Oh

"It Still Works Great"

My Weather King furnace is 30 years old this year and it has never been repaired. It has been inspected several times and a thermocouple replaced back in '02. It still cranks out the warm air. Even though I'm finally ready to purchase a new and more efficient furnace, there's really nothing wrong with this one.

A. Huff

"Not happy with Weather king furnace"

We brought our home 6 years ago and Weatherking was installed for the furnace and for 6 years we have had to have a repair man come out. Sometimes during the night the furnace will go out and we wake up freeezing. When you call customer service they have nothing but the distubutors and nothing else. Something should be done about this and recall or replacement of the furnace. as our warranty has ran out. If enough people complain maybe something can be none but to be stuck like this each winter SUCKS. I would like to hear from others who has this problem.

S Phillips

New Castle ,DE

"Don't buy this furnace unless you want to freeze"

This unit was installed when i bought the home. The first year we had to have repair men out maybe about 12 times. Winter just started and someone has been out 4 times. Usually when you call a technician they cannot come out for 2-4 days. In the meantime you have to sit there without heat. Different techs say different things. No one know what to do. I have a warranty company called Old Republic and I think that they should replace the unit but that is like pulling teeth. They say the system is not malfunctioning.I asked them what exactly would they call a furnace that consistently goes out at least twice a month? Can we all join together and do something about this?

Joe Jones

"I wouldnt recomment a weatherking furnace"

This is our second winter in the home and lucklily we have a warranty. I guess I can say lucky. The idiot warranty company has sent several tech's out and every last one has said a host of problems but the warranty company wont fix it. We are constantly without heat every winter. I would not recommend a weatherking furnace

Joe Jones