Weatherking Furnace Reviews

"Terrible"

Every year since Ive had this furnace Ive had to call different heating companies trying to find someone to fix it correctly and no luck. They have replaced the limit switch a few times and cant remember why else. It is always something every single year for the last 11 yrs. I can't afford to just come up with a few thousand dollars to throw down every 10 yrs on a new furnace. And of course its out of warenty. Never will recommend Holt or this brand of furnace to anyone!!

Cari Wagner

Des moines, IA

"Do not buy a weatherking!"

I have had the unit in my house for several years. Every winter is a challenge to get heat. The installer blames me and wants to charge me several hundred dollars every time they show up. I have replaced the motor, which was making a bearing noise from day 1. Had to pay the installer to put a used unit from another unit, $250. Had water draining onto my floor, from the a/c condensation tube, which has now caused subfloor damage. Everything is always my fault; a coil is dirty, filter is dirty, ect. When will they say that I bought a piece of crap and I will take care of it for you. Never!!!

randy kellogg

Swanea, IL

"Heating problems"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

The A/C part works fine. The furnace has problems. The pilot light glows and ignites the gas. When the pilot stops glowing, the gas burner goes off with it. Just blowing cold air. Is there something I can do, maybe clean a part? There are times when it works fine. Thanks!

D. Livingston

Columbus, GA

"Simple and effective."

This furnace was quite affordable, works well, has adequate blower power and heats well. It's an 80% unit. This was a replacement for an old timer that served well since 1976. This furnace is an improvement over the old model in most every aspect.

Bill Sherman

Sheffield, OH

"Baffled by problem with Select 90"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Furnace will not light had new gas valve installed still does not light. Heat exchangers are not cracked, restrictor plate on secondary is in place, gas pressure is good. Exhaust pipe is not plugged. Baffled

Richard Gainer