Veissmann Boiler Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Viessmann Boiler Reviews

"VIESSMANN BOILER MAKES ME BOILING MAD"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Already having parts failing after just 4 years Being told no warrentee coverage.

Mark

Boston, MA

"Only way to go"

I have been installing these boilers for about 2001 when they were first introduced to me I have fantastic service from them to date I have never had 1 service call I have only installed the wall hung vitodens 100 series for the past 4 years no problems with boilers at all I also install The IBC boilers for any thing larger than 100MBH loads. My wholesaler has 3 designers on staff that I use on evry install for proper sizing of pumps piping and elecrical they suplly me with elec diagrams and piping diagrams for every install We are afraid to try any other Brand.

Leonard

RMH Alberta

"Vitodens 200"

I installed this unit in 2004 replacing a 50 yr old American Standard cast iron oil fired boiler (which was still working when I removed it). So far the Viessmann has operated quietly without a flaw and saves me quiet a bit on my fuel costs. My hope is that this one lasts as long as the original…so far so good!!

K. MacKay

"My dissatisfaction with my Weissmann boiler"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

I have carefully monitored the fuel consumption of this boiler and compared it with my previous boiler. It is model Vitorond 100 and heating a single story house of about 2200 sq. ft. Fuel(furnace oil) consumption during the first full season of use was only 20% less that with my previous furnace. I had been assured by the supplier/installer that I should experience a savings of possibly in the upper 30% range. Your comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Karl Winter

"COLD DAYS LET DOWN!"

Neutral

I can't manually control the inside temperature of the house. Unit shuts down when it's cold outside. The boiler temp is at 165 degrees but the circulator won't run. The inside temp gets down to 60-62 then the circulator turns on.(sporadic, not constantly) Did it once last winter, but now it's done it twice in two days.

Linn E, Auman