Veissmann Boiler Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Viessmann Boiler Reviews

"Viessman are the best boilers on the market"

Viessman are by far the best boiler on the market. Every part them is top quality from pump to gas valves. You won't do better — don't listen to any of the crap. I can tell from the comments that there are installer faults such as water pressure caused by leaks or bad pipe work. 1/2inch gas lines — all condensing boilers need 3/4 gas lines to work right.

Philip Marry

Dublin

"Viessmann Vitodens 200- W awesome performance Low energy usage"

The Viessmann Vitodens 200- W is an awesome boiler, I bought it recently about 1 month ago or so. So far it has given me very good results. It is very efficient therefore wastes less fuel. I have a small property and works very well. It claims to provide ¨operational efficiency of up to 98%¨ that´s why I got that model while doing online research and after using it for about 20 days I see that that claim may be true. It heats up water instantly to whatever temperature you set it up. It is not loud and the sound is not anoying unlike many bigger boilers. It is easy to clean and has not rusted anywhere so far. It has low emissions therefore it´s a green alternative. The Viessmann Vitodens 200- W was very easy to install. It has a 3 year warranty, it´s small and easy to install and so far has not given me any problems. the only thing I don´t really like about it is that it is not available in black since it would match my laundry room better. I really trust this brand so far and hope not having to buy another boiler again and trust this one will last quite a while

Houston, TX

"Break down after 4 years"

After 4 years, had to replace the boiler shell as it was leaking ($3,000 repair!). Veissmann rejected the warranty claim (sounds familiar?)…saying that it was caused by a leaking hydronic system (in floor radiant heating system). The hydronic system does not have a leak. I'm going to challenge this. Does anyone else have any experience fighting warranty claims?

Louie

Guelph, ON

"Amazing simply amazing"

Buy one and you will see. they are superior. there's no words to describe how i feel about this boiler. hardly ever runs and the house is a comfy 75 degrees. when it runs on for very short time. oil consumption is little. i could not be happier. my god. simply wonderful.

marc

new hampshire

"Viesman Boiler Buyer Beware"

In 2001 I installed an infloor radiant heat system with a Viessman 4 way mixing valve controller, veissman Vitogas 50 boiler, and domestic hot water heat exchanger package. the system was completly controled by the mixing valve control computer I took a lighting surge whitch took out the outdoor temp sensor, floor supply water temp sensor, and the mother board of the control module. 9 yaers old, no replacement parts availible for this "old techonolgy" control unit. I would never buy Viesman products again. Buyer Beware!! Their suggestion, install a complete new system including the boiler! I don't think so! I'd switch to wood first!

J. Porter