Utica Boiler Reviews

"Easy Install"

This boiler installed very quickly and easy. Great product. Looking forward to seeing the savings after a year compared to my old cast iron boiler.

Joe Acrid

""

Run away from that Utica thing it’s trash. Bad customer service not helping at all. Boiler has been given error code 110 E since installed

Guy M

"Junk Junk Junk"

I had this boiler installed In my house three years ago. Nothing but issues since day one a01 code constantly pops up and I've had several technicians out to fix the problem and nobody's been able to. I was told by several technicians that this is the worst type of boiler to have brand wise. After 3 1/2 years, I'm going be pulling this boiler out and replacing it with a different one. So as far as saving money this was a huge total loss of money. As far as dealing directly with the manufacturer I've gotten no satisfaction, no return calls, no guidance and no help with my problem. This is gone on long enough, time for a change.

Scott S

Peabody, MA

"Complete trash"

What a piece of junk! Avoid this company!!! The brand new boiler hasn't worked right since it was installed. Called Utica boiler several times to try and have a tech come and look at it. Every time it runs it overheats and causes error codes and no heat or hot water. Utica didn't want to hear anything about it. They blamed the issue on incorrect pump sizes. Changed them out and still same issue. Paid another HVAC contractor to check it out, they adjusted the boiler temp down as so it won't overheat. They called Utica boiler and same excuse pumps are wrong size. Support is shit and the product is shit. Save your money and go elsewhere!! Save the headache!!

Michael W

Colton, NY

"No heat, no hot water"

I bought a Utica CuB 150 boiler on a state loan to convert to gas. 5 year financing at 0%. During the first year, the unit had intermittent heating issues. Under warranty, it took the service tech and tech from ECR over a month to fix the unit, leaving us with no hot water. We have documented evidence of this. Document everything. The unit never worked the same as the hot water never was really hot again and they couldn't seem to adjust it. 3 1/2 years after the buying unit, we have no hot water from July 18 until august 25 and ongoing. Still. ECR won't cover parts or labor. ECR informed the tech they recommended to clean out the unit, costing me $480. The unit still didn't work and they want $400 to fix it. It's over 35 days later with no hot water. Don't buy from this manufacturer. We need to buy a new unit and still owe on the first one, as the unit was supposed to last 15 years. When it breaks, no one can fix it in a reasonable amount of time, leaving us without hot water and heat for weeks to months.

Lane Rosen