U.S. Craftmaster Water heater Reviews

"I cannot believe these people!!!"

I first called in January 2019 asking for a ng burner to convert my Propane WH….the call center lady said she would call me back….two weeks went by and no call. I called again on 2-11-19, the gentleman said it was covered under warranty and the part would be shipped out. He estimated it would be 7 to 10 days……never came. I called on the 3-8-19, the lady was very apologetic, talked to her supervisor, stated it would be here if I paid for 2 days shipping the following Wednesday. I called on 3-14-19 It was a day late. The Lady told me she would look up the UPS tracking number. Put me on hold. Stated it would be delivered "today". I came home…… nothing. I called just now 3-15-19. This lady tells me that because the water heater was not designed for indoor use they would NOT ship me the part. I asked about the two-day shipping charge, she could not answer the question. I asked for a supervisor, she cannot transfer me she says. WOW, you can't make this stuff up. I think I will buy the Chinese next time. They at least care what the customer says.

J Olivieri

Rio Rancho, NM

"Worst hot water heater ever"

Worst hot water heater I've ever owned. You have to push the reset button every 4 months because it goes off. Terrible customer service. The young man I talked to (sounded like a 12-year-old) had no knowledge of heaters. I was told to clean the bottom of the tank. I used my phone to take a picture of a screen so clean you could eat off it. So that clearly wasn't the problem. Do not buy US Craftmaster. Why do you have to agree to their non-existent "terms of service"!!!!!

Charles Loomis

Flemington, MO

"First U.S. Craftmaster, and Last"

New 40 gallon us Craftmaster water heater installed 6th June 2018 and replaced less than a week later because of all the insulation around the tank was dripping wet. Now the pop-off valve on the warranty replacement unit is leaking which has created a large puddle of water under the house. The unit heats do a good job heating the water and keeping up with demand, but I can't seem to find one that doesn't leak.

Dave

Montevallo, AL

"Sucker Punched"

Bought and installed same day October 30, 2015 -3 months later, bottom stat blew, and had replaced. 4 Months later, top stat blew. Had replaced. Now 2018, pressure valve failed with water damage to home. Us Crapmaster water heater Company Johnson City Tenn.: Bad company- Bad products. Avoid.

M.Crane

Northeast

"Installed February 2001"

What can I say…….we got lucky or the water heater is great?

Kathleen Schericgh