United States Stove Co. Wood Furnace Reviews

Bought a wonder wood stove b2941eb to heat insulated garage 24×28, will not burn hot enough to warm garage in cold weather, called and emailed company twice for help to see why not getting heat from the stove, spoke to Kilee and she wanted pictures of the installation, sent them to her and she never got back with any suggestions, emailed again and still no the response, she should be fired and I would highly recommend never to buy a stove from USS stove company, very unsatisfied!

Corey NELSON

Minnesota

Bought a 1600ef US Stove. Worked good 1st season then blower went out. Replaced it 2 weeks later, then the limit switch went out. Replaced it the next season, and then the limit switch went out again. Then the blower motor went out. Would not buy another one. Poor design.

rick barker

indy

"Pieces of junk"

This past week I went to TSC and bought a King pellet stove. I ran it for 2 hours on level 3, then when I went to turn it down it flashed error 8, a blown fan motor fuse due to a bad room fan motor. Tech support answer was to splice wires and hard wire an extension cord to fan! So I took it back and traded for an Ashley, got it home and the control board was missing half the wiring harness. Went back to TSC and they gave me another one out of the display model. Finally got it fired up and the room fan would only kick on at level 5, exhaust fan ran on all levels, but otherwise would sit there and overheat. So I took it back. Do not buy a stove with US Stove Company on the unit

Charles

Warsaw, IN

"Terrible company Terrible product"

John Journellon February 25, 2015 Junk grates, I also have been through 3 of them in the last 2 years. The 3rd one I have already scrapped, here is 2 of the 3. J U N K ! I have been burning Coal for over 40 years, and never had this kind of problem out of Grates until now. I contacted customer service via email at US Stove Company, to get ignored.

jay Williams

milan, nh

"Very poor quality"

Have been heating with wood for 30 years and have owned a couple of homes with different wood burning stoves and furnaces and have never seen anything so incredibly bad as the US Stove Company 30A that I installed two years ago. It's absolute complete junk and needs to be replaced. The steel has warped and both the heat shield and sliding damper have large holes in them where the metal just fell apart. Very poor customer service. I'll never buy another one of their products. Someone should organize a class action law suit.

Jack