Trianco Boiler Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Trianco Boiler Reviews

"Experience with my city boiler"

I currently rent, so this is my experience with a boiler over the past year (it is only about five years old). It's never needed to be repaired, which is great. I only like this boiler I don't dislike anything about it (although it is noisy when the home is completely quiet, but that's something I don't mind). Our water heats up in under five seconds, and I've never had to take a cold shower the entire time I've been here. DC has had a particularly bad winter this year, so that's been great. I would definitely recommend this brand to a friend or anyone looking for a boiler. It's solid and has done well by our standards.

Washington, DC

"Great unit"

I have a 24-year-old Heatmaker II with integral hot water on demand. This has been an extremely reliable and low-cost unit to own. I have made a few repairs (pressure switch, internal coaxial flue pipe and water air bleed vents). All low-cost items. This unit runs very clean and I have only opened the flame pod one time in 24 years! It was very clean inside (15 years). It is now getting tired and probably not as efficient as a new unit. The hot water is endless. 2 showers running and wash at the same time with no loss in temperature. I hope I can find something as reliable. I wish Trianco was still in business.

P. Belliveau

Hopkinton, NH

"Heat Maker II"

85,000 output, 85% efficient, propane. This has been an excellent boiler/ hot water unit. Came with the house 15yrs ago. I estimate that it's ~20 yrs. Regular cleanings and replaced a couple pressure switches and the vent once. Showing its age and techs say parts are getting hrs to find. Considering a new one and very dismayed by all of the negative reviews on every brand. I guess manufacturing pride really is not what it used to be.

Steve