Trane Furnace Reviews

"Warranty"

We closed on a home on June 6, 2016 that had a Trane unit. Be aware, you have 60 days to register your unit to get an extra 5 years warranty on your unit. We were 4 days late (Aug. 10) and they are making no exception. You still get 1 year and you get 5 years after that where you pay for parts. But we lost the extra 5 years since we were over the 60 days. Not right!

RKD

Missouri

"Nothing but trouble"

Installed in 2009. Igniter failed in 2013 and again in 2015. Now the fan motor failed. Previous heating system lasted 19 years with no failures. Yes, it is very easy to stop a Trane.

M Cronk

Melbourne, FL

"Doesn't have filter for unit"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Unfortunately I have to express a negative review about my furnace and the equipment it didn't come with. I purchased a new furnace from Trane that was not fully equipped with a filter for my furnace that fits the appropriate measurements. The certified Trane tech told me to run my furnace with no filter! How absurd is that? Let me tell you, unbelievably sad! If you are going to sell furnaces new, shouldn't they come with the appropriate filter? Oh no they don't. Thanks to Buds Heating and Cooling. They made it right when the technician could not.

Kenyon Farr

Salem, OH

"Piece of junk"

Just purchased a rooftop Trane furnace and constantly have trouble with the heating system. Called the installer 3 times already and it ran for a few days and stopped. Don't buy Trane please…run away from it.

Minh

Phoenix, AZ

"Trane is the BEST!"

I purchased my Trane in 2013 from a local heating and air contractor. It was the greatest purchase I could have made. I live in SW Virginia, which means it gets pretty hot in summer and cold in winter as we live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge. It keeps the house cool in summer and toasty warm in winter. It's been known to get down to zero around here upon occasion. This really is a wonderful unit. It has a 10 year warranty which is really good. I would not hesitate to recommend it to a friend or to buy it again. Love it! It's Energy Star rated and has brought my electric bill down considerably. It was only $113.00 last month down from over $200.00! If you are looking to buy a furnace or heat pump I would highly suggest you look at Trane first. It's the best one out there by far!

Ferrum, Va