Trane Furnace Reviews

"Supposed to be the top of the line and most efficient."

Purchased this furnace in December 2016. It was to be the top of the line furnace and most efficient. My old furnace was 17 years old and this new furnace uses more natural gas then my old one. My gas bill went up $20.00 per month and that's on the budget. This furnace also made my electric bill go up. Not what I was expecting!

Steve J Reinoehl

Dover, PA

"Lemon"

New Trane forced-air furnace installed in December 2014 and nothing but trouble. Worst decision ever made- previous furnace worked great for years. I think it's time to get rid of this piece of crap and jump off this Trane. Totally disgusted.

M Tarpey

Altoona, PA

"8 years and new Control board!"

I thought I was buying the best. Never buying Trane again. Garbage!!!!

Mario

British Columbia

"Trane furnace"

Piece of junk. Loud, blows cold air for the first two minutes, then warms up, loud loud loud, vibrates and hums when's starting up, $3000 I had to pay for this piece of crap. Should have kept my old Clare brothers furnace. Installed 2016

Marlene

Ontario

"Very satisfied"

Very satisfied…excellent unit and very quiet. Had it for many years and no problems at all. Alfredo ..Jenison, Michigan

Alfredo