Trane Furnace Reviews

"2008 Trane"

I am happy with the overall heating and efficiency. The unit is fairly loud, but the furnace is located in my hallway Furnace closet. After about two weeks of operation in the summer the blower motor went out (Emerson motor, no grease was put in the bearings), the contractor replaced it within 2 days.

J. Stewart

"Poor Quality/No Support"

Constant repair for this furnace. 3 blower motors, 2 transformers, 4 exterior thermostats(finally just removed), replaced orifices, switches, and on and on. Found a pinched wire installers had ran between duct work and floor joist…plenty of room on either side of the joist….?? No help from the company that installed…only another bill. We are again without heat this morning…it is the last week of December after all…expected 🙂 We now understand the logo…"Can't stop a Trane"…because you can't get one to start 🙂

J. Smith

Aurora, Indiana

"Home owner"

Just trying to find out information on my electric furnace because I cant find any books or any material on the system . Can you please give me any information on it . It is an older Trane furnace. Thank you for all your time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim McHaffie

Burgettstown, PA

"Hard to stop a Trane"

Both the furnace and condenser unit work well. The true test was during the recent Aug 07 midwest flood, when both were under water for several hours. I had a service tech come to check them out… they were both fine and continue to run efficiently.

K Malone

Minnesota

"Hards to Stop a Trane"

This Trane unit has never let me down. I have never had a service call in 21 years.

J. Meadows