Trane Furnace Reviews

"Excellent"

After looking at just about every brand out there, and talking to numerous people in the hvac business, I concluded that Trane was the best in the Industry. a little over a year after getting it I'm still convinced it's the best.

J. S.

"TRANE"

I built a new home in 2002 had ars install a trane ac. this week ars tells me I need a new ac is the fault trane or ars? I don't feel comfortable purchasing either a trane ac or using ars..

"Trane installer"

All of you that review Tranes product or most any product with anything less than a very satisfied need to find a new company to work on your equipment. Ive been a Contractor for 6 years now, and not a single system out of all 4 brands we sell has ever had as many problems as some of you have. u should really post what specific model u have, my guess is that your company installed the cheapest units available, also called "builder model" units. Our company refuses to sell these models as they are garbage, and are lucky to last 10 years. maybe its your installer that u should give a bad review of, not your equipment. if uve gone through that many parts, your installer should have a trane rep come out and inspect the installation.They have techs available in most states that go out for calls where the units continue to fail. ask about it. if your installer says no. dont use them again, they dont wanna find out they did a terrible install. The best equipment will not work if its not installed and sized correct.

TRANE

"Nothing breaks like a trane"

I have a high efficiency Trane Gas Furnace and condensing unit and have had issues almost every year. Here a just a few. Installed in 1996 in the home we built. 1999 toasted capacitor and wires in condens unit. 2000 relay in condens unit. 2001 compressor failure, a warranty repair but $$$ for recovery & install. 2001 furnace blower "squirrel cage" comes apart in the furnace. More $$$ 2002 igniter in furnace. 2004 furnace blower motor. 2005 transformer. 2006 toasted capacitor in cond unit and finally an elusive tiny freon leak! 2009 cracked heat exchanger. Stylish boat anchor for sale – Looks just like a residential furnace!

"Trane Gas Furnace"

We bought the Trane furnace with the ten year parts and labor warranty from Total Comfort in Comstock Park, mi. Total Comfort is under new ownership and no longer handles Trane and will not honor the warranty. Last winter our ignitor quit and was replace. Yesterday the ignitor quit again. The local Trane dealer says it's not their responsibility since they didn't install the furnace. now where do we go for our warranty service???