Tempstar Heat Pump Reviews

"10 yr parts warranty for a reason"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Ever since I had a tempstar heat pump put in my house it's a given once a yr gotta have the man rapist (hvac guy)come out a put a compassitor in thank god for the 10 yr parts warranty

D taggart

"No bad Review"

I have installed Tempstar for 5 years and have had no problems. Warranty are 5 years all parts: With online registration 10 Years !!!!!!!!

Carl Johnson

Coway, AR

"No warranty, No service, Not working"

I am from Easter Canada. The Tempstar warranty is useless, and the mini- split unit we have completely compacts in ice when the temperature goes below -5 degrees Centigrade. It has provided no heat whatsoever for my garage when it goes below freezing. The unit will not defrost. The company that sells them here sells them stating they have a 10 year warranty but neither the selling company nor Tempstar will honor that. I took the selling company to Court and beat them in court as the unit has been proven to not work, but buyer be warned… This units are terrible for quality and service. I would never buy a Tempstar again, recommend them, or even recommend a company that sells them. The Tempstar I have will become an ornament in the local landfill.

Joseph Hopkins

New Brunswick , Canada

"Completely iced up..no heat"

The warranty is no good. I called the warranty company as the installer refused to do anything, and they basically threw it back at the installer. This unit stayed frozen from the day after it was installed until spring. Not a good unit at all. I do not recommend.

Joe H

New Brunswick, CA

"Over 27 years of awesome service so far"

We have two 2.5 ton units on a two story house we built in 1990. Maybe 10 service calls with very few parts relaxed. I'm sure we will have to replace them in the near future, but I also know things just aren't made to last like they were years ago! We couldn't have asked for a better product!

Stacey Morgan