Tempstar Furnace Reviews

Wylie, TX

""

Lu

Cincinnati, OH

"Vey efficient and quiet running"

I installed a Heil mid efficient furnace in my house three years ago. It is vey efficient and quiet running. It is dependable and has never let me down. As for what I read in another review about Heil furnaces being contractor grade furnaces, there is no such thing. When you stand this furnace next to any furnace on the market the main body of the furnace (heat exchanger)is no worse in quality or construction than any other furnace. In fact it is better. I am a contractor and know the pain that goes along with return visits for problem furnaces. I have been in the business of installing furnaces for close to thirty years. I have installed many other furnaces over the years, Trane, Lennox, Carrier and others. I have had many problems with these furnaces. Lennox, which is supposed to be the cadilac of furnaces has changed styles over the years because engineering on two of their top furnaces were a problem, namely the Whisper heat and the pulse furnaces. I chose to install Heil because they don't let me down. Time is money and keeping the customer happy is the best advertisement you can have.

Gavin