Air Conditioner Reviews

"It's Getting Cold in Here"

In the dog days of summer, it's hard to find a reliable air conditioner that'll keep you nice and cool and my Sunpentown WA-9020E does just that!!! I've owned my Sunpentown air conditioner for about a little over a year now and when I bought it last year brand new. I loved it!!! It works like a charm and it keeps my bedroom nice and cold during the hottest days of the summer. The only thing I disliked about it is that it wouldn't cool down the whole house being as powerful as it was. But of course, you can't expect to win 'em all. If this brand breaks down ever, I will buy the exact same model in a heartbeat because it keeps a room cool and it's super easy to work. I've already recommended this to all my family and friends and a couple of them have taken my word for it and bought one themselves.

Evansville, IN