Senville Heat Pump Reviews

"Absolute garbage"

These things are worse than garbage. People around here have been buying them direct from the company and having them professionally installed and they are dropping like flies. And the warranty sucks because they say they don't have or can't get the parts.

P'd off

Canada

"Compact and cheap heat pump with good value"

Somewhat Satisfied

I've owned my Senville SENL-09CD for about a year an a half now, and I must say — it has gotten the job done. I have not needed to repair my pump since purchase and it fits nicely anywhere I would have wanted to place it in my home. There's also an AC unit that comes with this model that we don't get much use out of but is handy to have. It's by far the quietest heat pump I've ever had, but not as full-featured as some of the other pumps I've looked at. Be warned, however. The instructions that come with this are terribly confusing. If you've never owned a heat pump before, be prepared to pull your hair out and possibly call support! For me, this gets the job done. Exactly what I needed and within budget. I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a heat pump on a budget, especially if you can get good use out of the AC unit.

Fairborn, OH