Ruud Furnace Reviews

"Top Notch Customer Service"

Any one with half a brain knows the customer service is through the contractors. If he doesn't install it properly you'll have problems and not always right away. An honest skilled contractor will carry parts and if needs to order them they are readily available.

George Feinstein

Ok.

"Non-existent Customer Service"

I couldn't get anyone there to give me any information on what MERV rating filter to use. They were just script-readers and told me to see a contractor. Totally worthless. My contractor didn't even know what a MERV rating was. I tried to get the info from them, but they would not tell me anything. None of my properties will ever have a Ruud or Rheem again.

Reggie Arden

"Great Selections From Ruud's Furnaced Line to Fit All Homeowners Needs"

Ruud furnaces are very reliable, cost effective, and attractive. There is a vast line of furnaces offered by Ruud, including the 90+ and 95+ modulating furnace which offers a Lifetime Unit Replacement. How can you beat that?

m.waters

Richmond, Va

"Overall Pretty Solid Unit"

Installed when house was built in 2000, one repair to the igniter. Which as a desiel mechanic, it is the same thing as a glow plug on a truck – and those go out as well – so I guess you could say that is expected

T Lynch

Grandville, MI

"Homeowner"

The furnace will shut and restart on its own till it satisfied the ts. Avoid the furnace at any cost.

F. Sheyman