Ruud Air Conditioner Reviews

"Ruud AC Garbage"

Just like everyone else my coil was leaking after a 1 1/2 years, In fact it never worked right from the start. My AC guy did replace and did not charge me for any labor. Did not realize it was made in Mexico, that says it all. This Product is Carp and should not sold in the us. I hope I can get a few years out of this system before I have to replace. Spent $4300 on the system and will go with Carrier or Trane. Do not Buy Ruud or Reheem, same Company,

B.Fontana

Fort Myers, FL

We purchased a ruud 3.5 ton ac in 2013.coils have been replaced outside control board has been replaced.now the outside txv valve is bad.system isn't even 5 yrs old.2000 Grand in freon. 3000 plus worth of repairs.emailed Ruud no reply. Absolutely disgusted with Ruud. Do not buy. I am currently getting ready to put a new system in Ruud simply doesn't work absolutely worst purchase of my life.

jdawson

Charleston, SC

"HORRIBLE!!!"

This unit is two weeks old and has basically stopped working!!! I paid $3,550 for the unit. The contractor who installed the unit does not return phone calls. His name is Cole's Cooling and Heating, LLC (Aaron Cole). His address is: 16139 e. Edinburgh Dr., Loxahatchee, FL 33470. His phone number is 561.644.0454. I have already contacted an attorney and will be launching a lawsuit against this contractor. I understand he already has many law suits outstanding against him. Why the hell does this company (RUUD and REEM) get people like them to install their products. They should definitely pull this guy off the list and not allow him to buy the products.

Mike Jessie

"Rudd crap"

8 out of 8 units bad. Never use a Rudd. 👎

Mike

Jackson, MO

"We are now on our 3rd Coil"

We liked how much quieter the machine was. We had a Ruud previous (older model) that was flawless but old. We got the new one. Our wonderful contractor has had to replace the aluminum coil three times. It took nearly two months to get the replacement. Our contractor says this a huge problem, and they are not selling them anymore because it hurts their reputation. I think there is grounds for class action lawsuit, and for environmental complaints. We are so frustrated that we had to keep having refrigerant replaced ever few days in Arizona.

Dennis Embry