Raypak Boiler Reviews

"Raypak heat exchanger"

Don't get a Raypak, they changed the heat exchanger a few years ago. Mine went out in less than a year and now they won't cover it because they said my water is bad. I check the water with a lab and it is perfect. They said I must have swapped out the water. This company is a fraud and terrible. Never buy a Raypak!

Tony English

Laguna Niguel, CA.

"MVB® Modulating Vertical Hydronic Boiler"

Somewhat Satisfied

I own a building that has multiple apartments. I replaced several things including the boiler. This building and boiler have been in my ownership since 2012. I am a new business owner so I don't know much about appliances and such as I normally call in a repairman. It seems to be doing great and I haven't had to replace or repair it yet. So I like it so far. Seems to be doing good for my small building. The brand I might buy again, but I don't know of any others as someone else was paid to bring this in for me. Recommending to a friend or associate maybe possible, but this is the only boiler I know of. So far, so good; everything is working and I am glad. In the future I maybe upgrade to larger model as I add on to the building. I plan to keep the same brand but a larger model depending on how much I end up adding.

Hillsboro,Texas