Quadra Fire Wood Stove Reviews

"Poor"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

New 14 foot liner and professionally installed. Finished my second year. Not much to rave about. Will not burn anywhere near what the manufacturer claimed. Keeping glass somewhat clean is an impossible task. The fan is beyond noisy at any speed. Would not buy it again.

david pape

Cody, WY

"Glass"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Just got our new Voyageur Grand installed and got a small fire going last night. Got up this morning, the fire was out and the glass was covered in soot. Cleaned the ashes out and then proceeded to try and remove all the soot from the glass. It was a nightmare!!! Keep in mind, this is not our first wood burning insert. Tried Windex, soot remover, on and on and on. After a good 1/2 hour of scrubbing, I finally removed about 80% and was able to see [somewhat] through the glass. I can see this is not going to be fun in the future.

Jim Asimenios

Waldorf, MD

"I have 2 Quadrafire stoves"

We have a 2100 and a 3100 stand-alone wood-stoves by Quadrafire. They work great, burn ash down to dust, will run for hours with seasoned wood. Both models have been discontinued.

Randy P Dunn

Scottsville, NY

"Great Service very knowledgeable sales person Randy from Gaylord Mi Fireside and Leisure"

Randy from Gaylord Mi fireplace and leisure did a fantastic job telling us about this unit. He was very thorough and professional. The installers were quick and clean and did a great job. I can't say enough about the people from this store and the quality of our wood stove insert. We love it.

Pamela Assemany

Michigan

"Bad stove"

I have had a lot of wood stoves this explorer 1 is the worst might as well not have a glass since it smokes up in two minutes wood is three years old so it is not wet. Used it one year and I am going to go back to Pacific Energy I would not recommend Quadra fire to anyone

RJacks