Polar Wood Furnace | Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Polar Wood Furnace Reviews

"Polar dealers beware"

Beware of what dealer you buy the furnace from. Bought from ***** ****** of Sutton, **** ********. Paid for the Polar furnace in full the beginning of December 2015…..here we are in late February 2016 and it's still not hooked up yet. It's a new home built and all the piping for in floor heating was done to prepare for it and to use this heating through the winter for the contractors to finish the interior. Because the guy didn't hook it up, we had to set up small electrical heaters to run day and night to keep things from freezing…cost over a thousand dollars per month in Hydro. Called Polar Furnaces. They said they would find out the status but he only offered them excuses and they said they have no control over dealers. Hmmm… Then why let them be a dealer If they provide this kind of service? It only looks bad on Polar. We run several service companies…can't believe what I'm hearing! Don't buy from this dealer, look for another. Beware of Polar furnace dealers and the support Polar offers. Haven't got the thing hooked up yet so I can't review yet on the unit. Been a waste of money so far.

Pat R

Newmarket, Ontario

"Polar Gasification Furnace"

I had bought a Polar gasification furnace last year. I immediately had problems with the operations of the furnace which took three months to rectify. Even then, I had to fill the thing every 4-5 hours, 24 hours a day. It barely kept the house warm, and complaints to the company and the installer didn't matter.The installer is ***** ***** from Huntingdon, Quebec. So beware of Polar furnaces and Mr. *****.

Cameron