Peerless Boiler Reviews

"Rust"

Had a series mi/mih installed one year ago and my boiler has rust everywhere,my water heater next to it is 10 years old no rust,does peerless cover this and do you make your product to rust

robert ervin

omaha,ne

"Pinacle"

Have had to replace inducer fan on unit 4 years old part was not available at any local suppliers (north NJ)and cost in excess of $700. + labor

G. Bliss

Paramus, NJ

"T Krause"

We have owned this boiler for 4 years. It is such an oil hog!!! Now the cast iron observation door has cracked. What about the 10 year warranty on cast iron parts…you can only contact peerless through email and they say "contact your heating person". DO NOT buy their products unless you like huge oil bills and useless customer service for warranty. Maybe they are hoping I get discouraged and just pay to have it fixed.

T Krause

NH

"Do not buy- they are terrible"

We have had the unit for five years now and have nothing but trouble. They would not stand behind their unit even when the dealer said it has problems. They told me I should have purchased an extended warranty. Why?? It broke the first year and every year thereafter. Horrible customer service. Would NEVER BUY AGAIN! I have a second boiler..Munchkin..works great never down and was installed at the same time.

L. Krebsbach

Stacy, MN

"Peerless Boiler"

Very good, quiet, and has lowered my heating gas bill.

John Daviduke