Peerless Boiler Reviews

"Don't feel so bad now!!!"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Well, now I don't feel do bad; after reading some of these other reviews… I just spent $550. on my Peerless furnace – $309. of that was for a new blower motor. The motor was the orignal motor from when the furnace was installed after the house was built in 1966. I purchased the house in 2005.

MJS

Bristol, Ct.

"JUNK!"

I build my house in 2005 and though Peerless was the "best built" all I have has is problems, I am glad to see that I'mnot the only one with F 09 code coming up every few hours here in the winter. good thing I am home tonight because it's 8 degrees out and all of a sudden it felt like 60 in here, sure enough COLD AIR blasting out of my vents, go to the mechanical room and you guessed it "F09" JUNK what a waste of money! Lats year I had this problem a few times then the blower went to the tune of $680.00 to replace. JUNK!!!!

Leo Namiot

Torrington, CT

"Pi 140"

After 3 years boiler failed had very little support from reps the heat exchanger is designed to fail

bill sipple

fargo nd

"F-09 code"

Have had this boiler for just over 2 years. Since last may 2010 has not worked properly. Has F-09 error codee that flashes and the furnace shuts off. Have to reset this 2-3 times a day and we cannot leave home in the winter for more than a day or 2 or pipes will freeze. Installer does not seem to be able to fix this. Company seems clueless. Now may have to replace a 2 year old furnace, which I cannot really afford.

M Matthews

Sidney, Ne

"Service manager"

I read all these bad reviews and the one thing that stands out is that most people have had inexperienced untrained hvac companies do the work.i have sold and installed many peerless boilers and have had no issues other than routine maintenance. people are looking for the cheapest quote least expensive option!!!!!!!!!!! you got what you paid for so quit complaining.

steve hegel