Peerless Boiler Reviews

"Interested In Class Action Suit"

I myself have had nothing but trouble with this boiler costing me ridiculously amount of money. I am interested in starting a bbb report or Class Action Suit to get these pieces of junks replaced. Anyone else interested?

Michele

"Oil fired since 1978 NO Problems ever!"

Never had any issues with this boiler except the occasional burner issue. I will be replacing with the ect series oil only due to age.

MT

NY

"Constant part failure"

I have two model P-199's for my apartment building. I love the efficiency, newer had better. But I've lost all the savings on my gas bill keeping the things running. Something fails every 6 months, and parts are absurdly expensive. I would have been better off heating my place by burning candles.

Tom

Calumet, Michigan

"Purefire P-210"

Installed this costly unit two years ago – after 2 years the blower failed – new blower part cost $560.00 plus labor, lasted all of two weeks and broke down. Wonder how long the new part will last. Old furnaces lasted 25 years without problems. buyer beware. Do not listen to people who have this less than two years. Did not realize such unreliable product could be sold in the US.

Kathy Sekowski

Richmond Hill, NY

"Boiler"

Somewhat Satisfied

Our Peerless Boiler is 23 years old and worked well over the years but now the firebox is shot. I found a 7 year old Kenmore that was never installed so I give this one a try being that the price is under a grand and a new one your talking 2-3 grand. Hope it works well.

M. Murphy