Payne Air Conditioner Reviews

"Worst product ever bought"

Ac unit is less than 5 years old and has a coolant leak. No longer under warranty. What ac lasts less than 5 years. A really shitty one. Do not buy a bad product, bad customer service!!!

Kim scrimshaw

Ontario

"Coolant leaked!"

I can't believe this, the unit was installed a year and a half ago, and now not only they don't cover it, but we also paid 5k and now they don't want to fix it because it's no longer warranty. Horrible company.

C. Odulio

Nevada

"Definitely do not buy it"

I had a Payne 4 ton ac unit. I bought and installed in August 2018. Three days ago the compressor stopped and needs to be replaced, the company said that I have to wait more than one month to get it.

crimilda E vargas

Miami, FL

"The Payne unit has lasted me 40 years so?"

It is hard to believe that what they say is a bad system.

Tony Micucci

California

"Lowest customer care"

I asked my vendor to contact to their customer relation center to ask for parts for my ac, which is still under warranty, and they simply denied and said it's warranty has passed! I contacted them myself and provided them with all needed information, including the manufacturer, installation dates, and specifically the date I moved in to this place and the guy on the phone confirmed that your unit has warranty. When my vendor called back to order the parts, they said the unit is not under warranty, as the warranty can not be transferred to you as the new home owner! This means that the previous owner can use his warranty only if he could carry the unit to his new place, otherwise, Payne system is just money trap without any basic support. There is a high possibility this company can be sued in Canada, which is the only good news dealing with them!

Hamid